cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Cloud Customer Assistance required for Removing 6K Devices from Backend?

I am using Flexera Cloud and want to know if Flexera can help me to cleanup the tool.

(1) Solution

Hi @chirag_sharma2 

For anything to do with a cloud solution for Flexnet Manager Suite, one would have to raise a case with Flexera support through the case portal and see assistance.

Highly recommend considering the fact that all associations with assets and inventories may be significantly impacted with a deletion action.

You also have an option to delete it from the front end GUI where one can select a maximum of 1000 records per page and delete them. However, there is a slight glitch in this action for which I have raised a case to Flexera in this regard.

Regards

Cloaky

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Hi @chirag_sharma2 ,

i would suggest you raise a support case for this for getting the proper inputs. It might be possible or not only they will suggest in the case after taking proper inputs.

Regards

This is just a simple enquiry to know about possibility and I don't have a list right now 

Hi @chirag_sharma2 ,

It's worthy to post a query in community and may be people with this kind of experience may give their thoughts.

Regards,

Hi @chirag_sharma2 

For anything to do with a cloud solution for Flexnet Manager Suite, one would have to raise a case with Flexera support through the case portal and see assistance.

Highly recommend considering the fact that all associations with assets and inventories may be significantly impacted with a deletion action.

You also have an option to delete it from the front end GUI where one can select a maximum of 1000 records per page and delete them. However, there is a slight glitch in this action for which I have raised a case to Flexera in this regard.

Regards

Cloaky