cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Analytics Widget (Under-Consumption Count)

Hello,

Does anyone know how I would be able to create a calculation that would multiply the Unit Price x Entitlement Count but only for licenses that have 0% Consumption within the Flexera Analytics Platform?

Thanks!

- David

(1) Solution

Hi David,

If you create a calculation (for eg right click a measure and choose Create Calculation - then select "Use calculation editor" you should be able to enter a formaula for your calculation - something like:

if ([Flexera Relational Model].[License measures].[Consumption count] > 0)
then ([Flexera Relational Model].[License measures].[Entitlement count] * [Flexera Relational Model].[License measures].[Unit price])
else (0)

I haven't tested this example - so you should check that it gives the expected results when returning individual rows (eg in a list for each record), but also watch out for aggregated summaries - you might need to explicitly control the aggregation formula (Sum etc).   

Murray

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hi David,

If you create a calculation (for eg right click a measure and choose Create Calculation - then select "Use calculation editor" you should be able to enter a formaula for your calculation - something like:

if ([Flexera Relational Model].[License measures].[Consumption count] > 0)
then ([Flexera Relational Model].[License measures].[Entitlement count] * [Flexera Relational Model].[License measures].[Unit price])
else (0)

I haven't tested this example - so you should check that it gives the expected results when returning individual rows (eg in a list for each record), but also watch out for aggregated summaries - you might need to explicitly control the aggregation formula (Sum etc).   

Murray

Hi Murray,

Looks like that did the trick sir! 🙂

Thank you for your help!

- David