cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Suite Activation

Hi,

Can you import multiple license files in FNMS. If you are licensed for desktops and later decide to also manage servers do you just import the second license file from Flexera?

(1) Solution

Hi @declanrooney

FNMS will only read from one license file at a time. If you needed to add more devices to your license then you would need a new license file that includes the new total number of devices, with the number of Servers specified. 

You would activate using this new license file in the same way that you activated FNMS with your original license file. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi @declanrooney

FNMS will only read from one license file at a time. If you needed to add more devices to your license then you would need a new license file that includes the new total number of devices, with the number of Servers specified. 

You would activate using this new license file in the same way that you activated FNMS with your original license file. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".