cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Inventory Agent Support for MacOS 13.0 Ventura

When will MacOS 13.0 Ventura be supported by Flexera for the FlexNet Inventory Agent?  We have FNMS 2202 R1.  Will it be supported in 2022 R2?

If so, do you have a date yet when that will be released?

Thanks!

(2) Replies
mag00_75
By Level 8 Champion
Level 8 Champion
Hi
2022r1 works without any issues what I can see on my macos 13. Flexera have included support for Ventura for onprem in next release 2022r2 with probable release in december, since the cloud manuals start to refer to that release already
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The latest agent available with Flexera One ITAM is listed as being compatible with macOS 13 (Ventura) - see the Prerequisite Software page.

I have checked with the relevant development team who have confirmed that the FlexNet inventory agent that will be included in the upcoming FlexNet Manager Suite 2022 R2 release is also planned to show compatibility with macOS Ventura. 

On the basis of this verification (and supported by notes in the discussion thread here), it is expected that previous FlexNet inventory agent releases of macOS will also work on Ventura.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)