cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Inventory Agent Status tab

Hi All,

Any one is facing this problem. 

Under discover & inventory-->FlexNet Inventory Agent StatusTab. Its keep trying to download report but never gets downloaded.

(1) Solution
The change I've heard about has been made after the 2021 R1 release, so would likely be included in the next release (whatever version number it has).
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(7) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I have heard of problems with the length of time it can take to load this page in situations where a large number of devices are being managed.

I believe some work has been done to improve the performance of the page in Flexera One ITAM, with similar updates planned to be included in the next release of FlexNet Manager Suite (On-premises). 

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

HI Chris,

Thanks for reply. Will it cover in 2021R1 onprem ?

The change I've heard about has been made after the 2021 R1 release, so would likely be included in the next release (whatever version number it has).

This issue has not been resolved. We have installed 2021 R1 and the issue persists. Is there or when will a hotfix be available to address this? This piece of functionality is completely unusable as is. Thank you.

The change referred to above is still marked to be included in the next FlexNet Manager Suite on-premises release. See the following post for a recent update on plans related to the next release: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Release-Blog/Update-on-Flexnet-Manager-Suite-2021-R2-On-Premises/ba-p/212651/jump-to/first-unread-message

I have not heard of any kind of hotfix for this particular issue being available, but if that would be useful to you then you could reach out to Flexera Support to enquire about the feasibility of preparing a hotfix. Refer them to issue ID "IOJ-2220846".

Thanks for the quick response Chris.

Carey Thomas

GSO Tech, Software Asset Management Product Owner

Scale. Deliver. Support.

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail.
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For reference, the following article discusses the issue that I was mentioning earlier in this thread: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Suite-Known/Known-Issue-FlexNet-Inventory-Agent-Status-page-may-load-slowly/ta-p/212788