cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File evidence "Path" field.

Path is a column option under the File tab of the evidence tab under an Applications Properties page. I am trying to create a report that would include that file path but have not found that option in the report builder.  We assume since it is an option in the column chooser that it should be an option in Report Builder. Anyone able to find this? Is this possible? I have included a screen shot of the column I am referencing.

Thanks!

(2) Solutions
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi there,

I think you are right, the Path attribute is not available in the report builder. Depending of the exact use case you have in mind, you can use the Discovered Evidence view and bring it on display like in the attached screenshot.

I hope this helps.

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)

View solution in original post

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This constraint is not just related to the Path property here - application evidence recognition rules from the ARL are generally not available for including in reports at all, so the constraint effectively applies to all the columns shown in your screenshot.

For future reference for people finding this thread, here are some Ideas for functional changes that are related to this topic that people can vote on if they would be helpful:

Here are also some other similar threads with various related discussion:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi there,

I think you are right, the Path attribute is not available in the report builder. Depending of the exact use case you have in mind, you can use the Discovered Evidence view and bring it on display like in the attached screenshot.

I hope this helps.

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This constraint is not just related to the Path property here - application evidence recognition rules from the ARL are generally not available for including in reports at all, so the constraint effectively applies to all the columns shown in your screenshot.

For future reference for people finding this thread, here are some Ideas for functional changes that are related to this topic that people can vote on if they would be helpful:

Here are also some other similar threads with various related discussion:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)