cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS to ServiceNow

We are working on populating a CMDB using Flexnet data. When we export into Service Now, it appears to only be passing over Active inventory and not any of our ignored inventory. Has anyone else ran into this issue or have information on how it determines what to export? 

Note: We are using OOB integration. 

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Information about the export and data mapping from FlexNet to ServiceNow is in the ServiceNow Integration with FlexNet Manager Suite part of the FlexNet Manager Suite Inventory Adapters and Connectors Reference PDF.

From a quick scan through here I can't see anything in there that explicitly confirms which inventory device records are transferred, but I would not be surprised at all if your observation that records with an "ignored" status do not get transferred--that would be consistent with the purpose of the "ignored" status.

I don't know of any way to easily customize what data is transferred to ServiceNow, short of configuring your own bespoke integration.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)