cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS email Notifications - how to turn off?

Can you please provide some guidance on how to turn off email notifications coming from FNMS? We keep getting emails from: flexera.notifications@xxx.com 

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I can only think of a few ways that a FlexNet Manager Suite system might send out emails:

• You might have Cognos configured to be able to send out reports on a subscription basis. To stopping those emails, go in to Cognos and delete the relevant subscriptions.

• Very old contract management functionality available in FlexNet Manager Suite releases from prior to around 2014 contained some ability to send notifications about contract lifecycle events. To stop these emails being sent out, I think there is a scheduled task that you could disable on the application server.

• Some organizations may put customization in place to send emails beyond what the out-of-the-box capabilities do. To stop this type of email you would need to check in with somebody who is familiar with the particular customization that is in place.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)