cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNMS agent v 14 show empty Schedules when opening ndschedag

Hi,

I have a customer that some machines on the ndschedag  window shows empty, see screenshot below, and ndtrack is not running daily as expected. Any suggestion to get it fixed other that reinstall?

Regards.

(2) Replies
mcavanagh
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hi Krystal 

When you are running Ndshedag are you running it as an Admin?

Also do you know if this machine has downloaded a policy, you can verify this within the installation logs located within C:\windows\temp\managesoft

Many Thanks,

Matt 

If you find my answer useful please give kudos, if my answer solves your issue, please make sure to mark as solution

In addition to ensuring you are running ndschedag with local admin rights, also ensure you use the "-t Machine" command line arguments.

Without both of these things you will likely be viewing is user-specific schedule details - and schedules are not normally configured to run in a user context, and so seeing blank details like shown in the screenshot would be expected.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)