cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I haven't seen anything "official" yet, but is there a rough estimate when 2019 R2 is going to be available? We are trying to do some internal resource planning so if there is a target date for its release that would be helpful. Thanks, Jason
(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
While release plans are subject to change, I have heard that the next FlexNet Manager Suite On-Premises release is likely to be in late Q3 or early Q4 of this year.

FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud releases will likely continue to be made on an approximately monthly basis. See https://status.flexera.com/ for notices of upcoming scheduled maintenance for these releases.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
While release plans are subject to change, I have heard that the next FlexNet Manager Suite On-Premises release is likely to be in late Q3 or early Q4 of this year.

FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud releases will likely continue to be made on an approximately monthly basis. See https://status.flexera.com/ for notices of upcoming scheduled maintenance for these releases.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Hi Chris,

could you please give us an update regarding this matter - is there already a more specific timeframe and a list of features, wich will be in there?

Thanks,
Michael

Hi @Michael_TS ,

The next release of FlexNet Manager Suite for on-premises will be release 2019 R2. It is planned for release in early November. It is expected to contain the same features that have been described in the cloud Features by Release documentation (with the exception of cloud-only features).

Here are some of the new features so far (with links to the HelpNet 'Features by Releases' pages):

Closer to the release we will publish the traditional release notes, describing the features along with the on-premises release documentation on HelpNet.

Regards,

Vijay