Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronaldschreur
Intrepid explorer

Re: FNMS 2019 R1 Update 5 - some thoughts

Jump to solution

Hi Matt,

Thanks, this means that the online help needs to be updated with this important information

Regarding your feedback: In this instance I would check whether that particular source is being updated as it likely is showing outdated inventory.

The device only has FNMS agent as source. This is reported on 29Sept. Also some other Installer evidence report on 29Sept. So this means Software inventory was updated correct.

What do you mean with check whether that particular source: Inventory Source? Or Evidence Source? As Inventory source is FNMS and updated.  Evidence source is OUI, and that might be related to agent bug who reads OUI evidence. In that case it will never be updated since it was removed in 2017.

Regards

Ronald

0 Kudos
Flexera mrichardson
Flexera

Jump to solution

Hi Ronald,

If you mean the OUI bug where it reads the backup folder, I'm pleased to confirm that is fixed in the upcoming 2019 R2 agent.

If that is the issue, please let me know and as soon as the agent is GA, we can potentially arrange a test if that will help?

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
0 Kudos
mfranz
Analyst

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on my data. I finally found the time to double check and my test machine does not report any KB type updates. That is, because they are not part of the inventory, which is, I guess, per design.

Best regards,

Markward

Highlighted
ronaldschreur
Intrepid explorer

Jump to solution

HI Matt,

probably the OUI bug is relevant. Do you already have a test version of the agent available? If not can you notify me when you have it?

Regards

Ronald

0 Kudos