cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entitlement Status column in a report

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to build a report in FNMS based on Purchase Orders, but I ran into a problem. I cannot find column for Entitlement Status (one where it's Enabled, Disabled or Always enabled).

I am not sure, whether it's not available at all or I am missing something. Anyone knows how to add it?

From what I was able to find, this value is available in EntitlementTransaction table of FNMSCompliance,  but I'd like to avoid building SQL report in this case, if it's possible.

Also I think new column can be added to reporting module using ComplianceCustomViewColumnRegister procedure, but that would be last option.

(1) Solution
Jan: It appears that you are correct. Between the "License" and the "Purchases" reporting objects, I do not see the Entitlement Status column available for selection. Unfortunately, that means that you would need to use some SQL in order to expose this field for report building in FlexNet Manager. Regards, Kirk

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi Jan,

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here, can you explain the use case?

Purchase Orders have the following status values: Cancelled, completed, New, Pending.

Kind regards
Thorsten

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)

Hi Thorsten,

I am referring to a column from Licenses tab of a purchase (or Purchases tab of License).

If PO is linked to a License, column called Entitlement Status is available there. It has 3 options I mentioned above and basically it can be used to stop POs from contributing to license entitlements.

Kind regards,

Jan

Jan: It appears that you are correct. Between the "License" and the "Purchases" reporting objects, I do not see the Entitlement Status column available for selection. Unfortunately, that means that you would need to use some SQL in order to expose this field for report building in FlexNet Manager. Regards, Kirk
Hello Kirk,
Thank you for the confirmation! In such case I will run it using SQL.

Kind regards,
Jan