ChrisG
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Download failure: Error 0xE0500194: 404 Not Found

OK. So the question is what does the logging show about why the agent is not downloading from the itambcn server now. The logging you've extracted doesn't cover that operation - that a look in your logs to see what it says prior to the first line of logging included in the original post in this thread.
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply helped, give me a kudos. If it solves a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
0 Kudos
mcavanagh
Flexera
Flexera

There is a known issue where users are getting a 404 error when downloading files. There are a couple of things you can check

Could you try to download the package via chrome - We have seen examples where the customer tries with IE and they cannot resolve the name, however when they try chrome it works ok. If this works then it means that the file is present and everything is setup correctly. 

If you find my answer useful please give kudos, if my answer solves your issue, please make sure to mark as solution
0 Kudos
AjaykumarPatil
Active participant

@msutharh Did you get any final solution for this issue?

0 Kudos
tallal85
Active participant

I have the same problem and i have resolve it, in fact it was an account problem in the IIS application pool identity, the accounts on the beacon and the batch server were not the same.
Regards,
Othmane TALLAL