cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have a roadmap for ITAM Programs? We have a way to help.

Hi FNMS crowd,

Our Business Value Advisor Team hosts successful ITAM Program Planning workshops and we want to take this digital so customers can learn best practices no matter your location.  We are in need of several customer ITAM teams to pilot a virtual version of this workshop. The goal being to provide in community for all customers and partners down the line.

Additional details on the workshop are below and attached. If you're interested, email us at community@flexera.com and we can send you additional details. We will work with volunteers to identify a date/time that works for all. 

I'm very excited about rolling out this high-value program to everyone and appreciate you all helping do so!

Best,
Katie

About the workshop

The ITAM Program Planning workshop is a collaborative exercise between our Flexera Business Value Advisor team and customers to provide a framework for IT and Software Asset Management teams to define the structure and roadmap for an effective ITAM program, specifically focused on these key areas:

• Policy and governance
  • Asset data management
  • Asset lifecycle management
  • Measuring effectiveness
  • Communications

You'll leave the workshop with an ITAM Program Roadmap outlining the program framework to develop an effective program and realize financial and information benefits for IT and the enterprise. 

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
(0) Replies