cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have flexera agent for Solaris available if yes please share document

Do we have flexera agent for Solaris available if yes can you please share document instructions. please guide.

(1) Solution

Hi @dparab27 

The FNMS system requirements list the requirements for the various components of FNMS. The section on the inventory agent lists the supported OSes for the Flexnet Inventory agent. 

From that documentation FNMS cloud currently supports the following Solaris OSes: 

• Solaris 8–11 (SPARC), Zones for versions 10–11
  • Solaris 9–11 (x86), Zones for versions 10–11

You can find more information in the documentation itself, linked below. 

FlexNet Manager Suite System Requirements and Compatibility:
https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/fnms/EN/SysReq/index.html#FNMS_sys_req/RN_sys_req_prereq.html

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

Hi @dparab27 

The FNMS system requirements list the requirements for the various components of FNMS. The section on the inventory agent lists the supported OSes for the Flexnet Inventory agent. 

From that documentation FNMS cloud currently supports the following Solaris OSes: 

• Solaris 8–11 (SPARC), Zones for versions 10–11
  • Solaris 9–11 (x86), Zones for versions 10–11

You can find more information in the documentation itself, linked below. 

FlexNet Manager Suite System Requirements and Compatibility:
https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/fnms/EN/SysReq/index.html#FNMS_sys_req/RN_sys_req_prereq.html

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

For documentation that covers deploying and working with the agent (on Solaris as well as other operating systems), check out the Gathering FlexNet Inventory PDF guide.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)