cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete an Account

Once you delete a user account under, Enterprise - All Users, does that completely remove the account from the system? What I have noticed is that the account still appears under "Accounts." So how exactly would you completely remove the account?

(1) Solution

@smitha54 - Accounts cannot be deleted from FlexNet Manager for Auditing/History views of what that specific user has created/modified/deleted.

However, when you change the status of an account from "Enabled" to "Disabled", that account can no longer access FlexNet Manager.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Hi @smitha54 -

To verify: is this in regards to the AdminStudio solution or one of our other solutions like FlexNet Manager Suite or Data Platform?

If you could you provide more detail on where you're referring to in the product, we'd be happy to assist you further with this question.

Thank you!

Expert Flexeran on AdminStudio, Workflow Manager, and Software Vulnerability Manager / Research
If I've answered your question, please mark my response as "Accept as Solution" to help others find answers. Thanks!

FlexNet Manager Suite! 

@smitha54 - Accounts cannot be deleted from FlexNet Manager for Auditing/History views of what that specific user has created/modified/deleted.

However, when you change the status of an account from "Enabled" to "Disabled", that account can no longer access FlexNet Manager.