Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Payment Schedules

ImIronMan
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Hi ,

We have around 900 payment schedules in FNMS and would like to delete all of them (excluding couple of vendors) and create new payment schedules. Finding it real difficult to browse each contract and then delete payment schedule and it seems there is no 'Delete' option on 'All Payments' page either

Is they any way/script to delete multiple payment schedules (excluding few vendors like 'microsoft') in one go

(1) Solution
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

The stored procedure PaymentScheduleRemoveBatch could be what you're looking for.

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

The stored procedure PaymentScheduleRemoveBatch could be what you're looking for.

@mfranz 

Thanks for your quick responses.

If you can spare couple of minutes, can I ask you to share the query/steps to exclude a particular publisher.

Just not that good at SQL 🙂

Thanks in advance

Hi Rajesh,

The complete code would be more than I can currently contribute here. What I noticed from looking at the tables is that the payment schedules and payment plans do not seem to have any links to publishers. So I guess you'll have to join to following  tables:

• Vendor
  • Contract
  • PaymentSchedule
  • PaymentScheduleDetail

That should enable you to filter for payments/schedules related to specific publishers.

If you're interested in some SQL, there is a neat little cource at sololearn: https://www.sololearn.com/Course/SQL/

Best regards,

Markward

PS: I can get you in contact with Softline sales, if you're interested in some consulting work. ðŸ˜‰

Hi Markward, Thank you for your suggestions and will be in touch with you if required.

Appreciate your contribution to the community 🙂

Regards

Rajesh