cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashes when submitting cases to Case Portal

Is anyone else having issues this morning?  I have received two consecutive crash messages.

Thanks, David

NTT DATA Services

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It appears our systems are having some troubles for users where we know of multiple email addresses associated with you.

When a screen like is shown in the screenshot from @dmathias appears, the green "Thank you for submitting your case" message confirms that a case has been raised with Flexera Support. However the case record may not have your contact details recorded properly in which case the team may not know who to reply to. At a mitigation while we work out what is going on here, you can note your contact details in the description on cases when you submit them.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(6) Replies
AustinG
Community Manager

Hey David,

I sent you an email about this. Let's chat there. 

Austin 

Cheers,
AustinG

I am having the same issue

sure - still catching up on my inbox.  thx.

All good now @AustinG .  I replied via email and Case Number: 02632801 can be closed now.

Best, David

ChrisG
Community Manager

It appears our systems are having some troubles for users where we know of multiple email addresses associated with you.

When a screen like is shown in the screenshot from @dmathias appears, the green "Thank you for submitting your case" message confirms that a case has been raised with Flexera Support. However the case record may not have your contact details recorded properly in which case the team may not know who to reply to. At a mitigation while we work out what is going on here, you can note your contact details in the description on cases when you submit them.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi @ChrisG - the submitted cases were not showing up yesterday in Portal.  However they are visible today.  Austin has resolved the issue I reported on Case Number: 02632801.  Thanks, David