cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer and Cluster Import via Spreadheet having validation errors

Hi,

I'm currently trying to import Computers and Clusters via Spreadsheet, but upon doing so it gave me these validation errors "Invalid Object".

- A ConsolidatedComputer record was not created from this row of data. Records for other object types, in this row, may have been created.

- A ConsolidatedCluster record was not created from this row of data. Records for other object types, in this row, may have been created.

I did check on both spreadsheets, seems to be fine ClusterID pointed to the Cluster name, ClusterNodeType set to "Active" and ClusterType set to "vMotion Cluster".  Also, the import to FNMS did pushed through.

I just want to ask if these validation errors should be a cause for concern?

Appreciate any feedback that would be provided regarding these validation errors.

Many thanks.

(1) Reply

Hi @abpaladin288 

Do I understand you correctly that you see all computers and clusters created correctly in FNMS after the import? Are the validation errors specific to certain records if you look into the logs or are they generic?

No matter what you may want to raise a support case if you want this investigated further...

Thanks,