cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance API Service - SSL certificate problem

By Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting this error when using curl to connect to the Compliance API service - 

curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

I'm seeing this on my test server as well as at other customer environments. Does anyone have an idea as to when this may get resolved?

Thanks,

Peter

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This error message suggests to me that your curl installation is not configured to be able to verify the certificate path that is used in the certificate that is configured in IIS on the FlexNet Manger Suite server(s) you are connecting to.

If you don't care about curl verifying the certificate, you could use the --insecure curl command line option to skip the certificate verification.

Alternatively, configure/run curl with appropriate options to be able to verify your certificate.

The following StackOverflow answer may help further: curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

This error message suggests to me that your curl installation is not configured to be able to verify the certificate path that is used in the certificate that is configured in IIS on the FlexNet Manger Suite server(s) you are connecting to.

If you don't care about curl verifying the certificate, you could use the --insecure curl command line option to skip the certificate verification.

Alternatively, configure/run curl with appropriate options to be able to verify your certificate.

The following StackOverflow answer may help further: curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
By Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @ChrisG !