cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Business Adapter Simulate

I am creating a Business Adapter to update the ownership of assets (Mac's). I have the business adapter in a state that I am ready to test, but within the Business Adapter Studio there is no option to simulate. I am using a Business Adapter launched out of the Beacon. Is it possible to test a business adapter in a cloud instance?

(1) Solution

As you can not simulate a business adapter from an Inventory beacon, and do not have access to the servers when using FNMS cloud. I would suggest using your UAT environment to test your business adapter. This way you can test the adapter without affecting your production environment.

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

As you can not simulate a business adapter from an Inventory beacon, and do not have access to the servers when using FNMS cloud. I would suggest using your UAT environment to test your business adapter. This way you can test the adapter without affecting your production environment.

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".