Highlighted
Intrepid explorer

Re: Cloud Beacon shows check connectivity

Jump to solution

@iammanzi 

I have a similar problem in my environment where one of the beacons is showing "Check Connectivity" and all the steps have been followed as described.

However the beacon is seemingly uploading and returning data correctly - so my question is, is data actually being uploaded from the beacon you're having issues with?

Ben

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

Please check the 'C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Incoming' sub folders to ensure there are not a bunch of logs waiting to be uploaded.

Check the uploader.log located in c:\windows\temp\managesoft.

Highlighted
Frequent contributor

Jump to solution

Good day

I have found the resolution. The servers are configured with a proxy, so i added the proxies into the registry and the beacon is now connected.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active participant

Jump to solution
hello @iammanzi,
Can we know more about this solution? Am facing similar issue on a beacon thats brand new installation and have not been able to see it online. Can you tell us more about proxies that you are referring here?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent contributor

Jump to solution

@savin_shetty1  - If you have a proxy configured, check your IE settings and follow the link below:

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/How-to-Configure-FlexNet-Manager-Sui...

Also ensure that your TLS settings are configured in the registry.

If you dont come right let me know.