cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking Data table details

Hello team, how can we check the table details from which we are getting inventory data on the server?

(8) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

What exactly are you looking for? Hardware or Software? Raw data or processed data?

Best regards,

Markward

We are not getting last used date from SCCM feed and we have approached them for enabling this filed also for FNMS and they have asked us following: 

What view/table is used for Flexera import?

Take a look at the following article which details where usage data in the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (aka SCCM) database is obtained from: Understanding and troubleshooting usage metering data imported from Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM)

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

To be honest, it seems very technical, can you guide me that from which server i can see database details and table details and using what steps on the server?

You should consider getting someone, an internal or external resource, with technical understanding, to support your FNMS/SAM environment.

we are working on that already in the meantime, can we get some assistance from Flexera?

To get some hands-on assistance from Flexera in relation to your deployment you should approach your account team (such as your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager) to discuss options. Feel free to send me a private message if you are unsure who your Flexera account team is and I can help to connect you.

With that said, getting information about your own SCCM database server and working out how to access information in there is something that would likely best be handled by system administrators within your own company.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Got your point, i have sent them an email now. I will looking forward to get some help from them.

Thanks