cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager ChrisG Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Business Adapter rejected rows

Jump to solution

It looks like the import is not configured to log details of rejected rows. You can configure that in the properties on the import node in the Business Adapter Studio:

image.png

One possible cause of the rejected rows is that you may have some records in the source FNMSStaging.dbo.v_FNMS_Computers_rejoined table that have a NULL value in either the ComputerName or serialno column.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

View solution in original post

Nico_Erasmus
Intrepid explorer

Jump to solution

Noted.

And as a result I do not think you will get the detail you hope for in terms of which rows are rejected.

You do need to focus on cleaning the data in source and destination. Ultimately this needs to be a one to one update.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
pavol_holes
Active participant

Jump to solution

Hi @ChrisG,

wow, right on point!!! 

I enabled Tracing for Rejected records in the business adapter and now I can see the Rows with rejection messages hyperlink in the FNMS UI :) Screenshot:

Capture.PNG

Also when I run query to [FNMSCompliance].[dbo].[ECMImportLog_Detail] view I can see the rejected rows with the message for each row.

Amazing, thanks so much Chris :) I didn't know what is that for, now I know :)

All have a nice day and weekend :)