cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Adapter error

Hello all,

I'm working on updating my User Adapter.  I've been able to run the import in my Dev instance before, but now I am getting the following error: 

The UPDATE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_ComplianceUser_ComplianceUserStatus". The conflict occurred in database "FNMP3", table "dbo.ComplianceUserStatus", column 'ComplianceUserStatusID'.

Any suggestions?

Environment:  FlexNet Management Suite 2019 Cloud

(1) Solution
Hi Matt - I’d suggest the most likely cause is that your adapter is trying to set the Compliance User status of a record to a value that doesn’t match one of the valid values (i.e. OOTB values are: Active/Inactive/Retired/On leave/Pending).

Are you able to preview the data you are loading and make sure all status values are valid?

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
Hi Matt - I’d suggest the most likely cause is that your adapter is trying to set the Compliance User status of a record to a value that doesn’t match one of the valid values (i.e. OOTB values are: Active/Inactive/Retired/On leave/Pending).

Are you able to preview the data you are loading and make sure all status values are valid?

@MurrayPeters , thanks for the quick response.  Unfortunately, I'm getting other errors now but NOT the one  I referenced below.  So I don't remember if that was the problem or not.  🙂 

I will mark your suggestion as a solution though, because I believe your comment will be helpful to others.

Thanks again!