cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Adapter Regular expression

Hello

Im trying to setup a business adapter to manager operators in our OnPrem installation of FlexNet Manager. 

After retrieving the data from AD group i need to add the Domain in front of the UserName. 

I tried  using the data transformation to add domain in front of the username but i cannot make it work... has anyone tested such a solution?

(3) Replies

If you have a file that you're importing from, you could do a Select 'Domain\' + [UserName]

I was hoping to use the Directory service and avoid any intermediate files, if that is needed then it is easy - i would create and xml file (to avoid using unsupported version of Access drivers when using CSV) and simply import it from there. 

I was hoping to avoid the intermediate preprocessing step 🙂 and do it all in one shot. 

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure what you're aiming to do with the combined Domain + UserName value, but if your objective here is to store this value in a [custom?] property on the user record then an option to consider is to use a SQL expression for the property value:

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)