cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beacon not uploading NDI file to application server

Dears,

One of my beacon OS was updated. After the update it is not able to upload NDI file to the application server.

I can see all of the NDI files stuck on the beacon server under C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Incoming\Inventories.

In logs I see the below: C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\InventoryBeacon

2021-03-09 12:28:16,089 [mmon.BeaconPolicyCache] [INFO ] Loading beacon policy from 'C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Beacon\BeaconPolicy.xml'

2021-03-09 12:28:16,089 [mmon.BeaconPolicyCache] [INFO ] Certificate configurations not found.

2021-03-09 12:28:16,089 [mmon.BeaconPolicyCache] [INFO ] Loading beacon policy from 'C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Beacon\BeaconPolicy.xml'

2021-03-09 12:28:16,089 [mmon.BeaconPolicyCache] [INFO ] Certificate configurations not found.

When it comes to certificates I have compared this beacons certs with the beacons that are working and I don't see any difference.

Please advise how I can fix the issue?

Regards,

Aftab Ansari

(1) Reply

Hi,

You can check also the log files on beacon server, on c:\windows\temp\managesoft\uploader.log

May be there you can find out why the upload is failing.