cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexNet Manager Forum

Join users and Flexera staff in discussion forums for answers to your FlexNet Manager Suite & Engineering Applications questions

Forum Posts

Solved Another Oracle Java question - Java Platform 8

Has anyone come across this - I found that there is a lot of evidence whereby the Assigned application and the eventual Recognized application are different.For example: The Assigned application is showing to Java Runtime Environment 8 Standard, but ...

license allocation based on AD groups

Hello Community,Flexera in the latest release , have a new feature where you can create reports based on ad groups and allocate that report to a license.https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2023R2/EN/Features/index.html#FeatureList/2023R1-3/RN...

Restricting Access to Custom Reports in FNMS

Hi, I am interested in understanding if it’s possible to limit the report results to only the Enterprise groups that users are permitted to access according to their User Roles. This restriction is functioning as expected on Out-Of-the-Box (OOB) repo...

vCenter Inventory report of version 2023 R1

Hello Team,There is arequirement to create custom report in Flexera On-Prem(2023 R1) which recognizes Vcenters which have atleast 1 virtual machine with oracle application installed. Please let me if this report can be created in Flexera.If possible,...