cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application and License Installations Report

Dear All

We have a default report of Application and License Installations in Flexera Reports Panel.  However, it cuts off at 1 million records.  Is there a way to remove this limit?

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you are using FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises, you can change the maximum number of rows returned in reports by changing the value of the MaxCustomViewResultRows setting in the dbo.ComplianceSetting table in the compliance database. For example:

UPDATE dbo.ComplianceSetting
SET SettingValue = '2000000'
WHERE SettingName = MaxCustomViewResultRows'

Be aware that increasing this limit may increase the likelihood that running large reports will result in memory exhaustion, timeouts or other types of errors. In general it is good practice to configure reports with appropriate filters to ensure they don't return too many rows.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you are using FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises, you can change the maximum number of rows returned in reports by changing the value of the MaxCustomViewResultRows setting in the dbo.ComplianceSetting table in the compliance database. For example:

UPDATE dbo.ComplianceSetting
SET SettingValue = '2000000'
WHERE SettingName = MaxCustomViewResultRows'

Be aware that increasing this limit may increase the likelihood that running large reports will result in memory exhaustion, timeouts or other types of errors. In general it is good practice to configure reports with appropriate filters to ensure they don't return too many rows.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)