cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Antivirus Exclusions

Does Flexera have antivirus exclusion recommendations documented anywhere for FlexNet Manager Suite on Prem?  We are currently at 2020R1 but will be upgrading to 2021R1 in a month.

This does not help us since it isn't in Flexera documentation:  Anitivirus Exclusions - Community (flexera.com)

Thanks!

Joan

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For future reference, the following article has been published with some discussion on this topic: Virus and malware scanners and FlexNet Manager Suite components

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(3) Replies
ChrisG
Community Manager

I've not come across any specific antivirus exclusions that are commonly used in relation to FlexNet Manager Suite components. Default antivirus tool configurations typically work just fine.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
ChrisG
Community Manager

For future reference, the following article has been published with some discussion on this topic: Virus and malware scanners and FlexNet Manager Suite components

Thank you Chris, that is very helpful!