cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Non Software Purchases

How do we enter in FNMS Adobe purchases which are not software or maintenance? Example are:

Adobe Sign for ent ProSvcs Subs: DCE TRN

Adobe Stock Credits PUF

Adobe Sign for ent ProSvcs Subs:SVCS T3

Thanks in advance!

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You could create purchase records for them under the Purchases area of FlexNet Manager Suite, but the answer probably depends on what you are seeking to achieve in relation to these purchases. What business process or need are you trying to meet by tracking these purchases in FlexNet Manager Suite?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You could create purchase records for them under the Purchases area of FlexNet Manager Suite, but the answer probably depends on what you are seeking to achieve in relation to these purchases. What business process or need are you trying to meet by tracking these purchases in FlexNet Manager Suite?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks for your reply. It's more of customer requirement, they want it recorded in FNMS and may also include tracking since they have expiry date of 3 years. I checked in Purchases, seems i should manually add from there. There is a lot of Purchase type to choose from. Thanks for your help!!