Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Oracle IDS Licences - bundle or suite

bmaudlin
By Level 9 Champion
Level 9 Champion

Hi Guys,

I am looking to map our Oracle Internet Developer Suite licences to the applicable products that are included as part of the licence. 

What is the optimal way to do this, would it be a case of building the licence to include the various applications, with my understanding that the following applications should be included >

Oracle JDeveloper                                                                              

Oracle Forms.           

Oracle Reports.                                                                                

Oracle Designer.                                                                                         

Oracle Discoverer.                                                                                     

Oracle Software Configuration Manager.                                                     

Or is building a suite or bundle a better use case for this type of licence.

I'm guessing there is no entry in the PURL for Oracle IDS, that I can take advantage of?

Ben

(3) Replies

@bmaudlin 

I just asked the content team, and you're right there's no entry for Oracle IDS in the PURL. However, the content team is willing to work with you to get it added. Therefore I'd recommend that you leverage the support case that has been automatically created based on this community thread to request this effort from Flexera's content team.

Thanks,

mag00_75
By Level 8 Champion
Level 8 Champion

@bmaudlin 

I'm also interested in the IDS, any success with the content team?

Hi @mag00_75 ,

This has been raised under case: 02289676. I believe the changes should have been applied to one of the April ARL releases.

I have chased this, to see if there is a further update from the content team.