cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWS EC2 information unable fetching

Hi,

We did the integration FNMS with AWS on Test able to fetch the all the EC2 devices information. While same activity did on the Production unable to fetch the EC2 devices information. Same roles and policies are configured on both the Test and Prod. In all AWS accounts the beacon is allowed to assume the configured the role. 

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga

(7) Replies

Hi @ChrisG,

Could you suggest on this, We are getting 1200+ devices on Test environment. only one getting that to which we installed the beacon on AWS Prod environment.

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga

Dear All,

Any one help on this issue.

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga

@sreeramyenuga 

Did you go through the suggested community threads to check that all pre-requisites are in place also for the production environment?

Capture.PNG

Please feel free to contact Flexera Support to get assistance troubleshooting the issue but it sounds to me as the issue is on the AWS side...

And please inform the community members about its resolution if you think that others may benefit from it.

Thanks,

Dear John,

Could you please share the link related to this. unable to get this 'AWS import may fail at "Get AWS EC2 dedicated hosts information" '.

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga.

Any information that could be helpful in running this down?   What do the compliance reader logs from this particular job on that beacon show you?  Is it erroring out, running and not fetching anything?   Need some info.

Dear cdubs76,

While doing the production Beacon we are getting only one device out of 1200+ devices.

Thanks,

Sreerama Yenuga

The screenshot there suggests you are looking at a count of inventory device records. When importing data from AWS, you are not importing inventory device records - you are importing cloud instances. The number of cloud instances that have been imported is not summarized in the numbers shown on the System Tasks page that you are looking at there.

Look at the Cloud Service Provider Inventory page to see how many cloud instance records have been imported.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)