cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello team,

Can we know as to what is the ETA for adding SQL Server 2022 in the ARL of Flexnet Manager Suite.

As you are aware SQL Server 2022 is generally available in the market and customers have already started upgrading to 2022 and if we dont have it listed in the application it will have an impact wrt accuracy of install base reporting to the customer.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
The Flexera Community forums are an ideal way to connect with other users and experts of Flexera products, but not a great way to directly contact people at Flexera. If you have a question specifically for Flexera that other users are unlikely to be able to answer, your best bet is probably to raise a case with Flexera Support (click Support > Open New Case) rather than post in the Community forums.

With that said, I've alerted somebody in an appropriate team in Flexera to take a look at this.
(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi @ravi007 ,
Microsoft didn't release any licensable edition of SQL Server yet . They released only the Freeware edition of SQL Server like Express and Developer.Once it is generally available will add those to ARL.

Thanks,
Content Team