cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARL Content Question re: "ECM Sample Usage Application 1.0 ManageSoft Corp"

Hi all ...

Today I noticed many of my computers were assigned to the following two applications:

• ECM Sample Usage Application 1.0 ManageSoft Corp
  • ECM Enterprise Usage Application 1.0

I also noticed that these two entries were just added to the ARL (version 2713).  Isn't this application very old?  If so, why would this be added now?

--Mark

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a couple of applications in the ARL which are not really "applications", but were used in old functionality in products that predated FlexNet Manager Suite for identifying where various Flexera & ManageSoft components were installed.

You can almost certainly ignore these applications.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There are a couple of applications in the ARL which are not really "applications", but were used in old functionality in products that predated FlexNet Manager Suite for identifying where various Flexera & ManageSoft components were installed.

You can almost certainly ignore these applications.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)