cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A ConsolidatedInstallerEvidence record and records for other object types were not created from this row of data.

Hi,

We are running a spreadsheet import and getting validation errors - All fields have data in which are the same as previously imported (earlier version of FNMS - 2017 R3 - now on 2020 R1)

A ConsolidatedInstallerEvidence record and records for other object types were not created from this row of data.

Invalid object.EvidenceCopyInstallerEvidenceFromExcelCSVConsolidatedInstallerEvidence22/03/2021
Missing mandatory value. Object: ConsolidatedInstallerEvidence Column name: DisplayName Row number: 1 A ConsolidatedInstallerEvidence record and records for other object types were not created from this row of data.

Has anyone seen this ?

(6) Replies

In the Installer Evidence template, the column "Display Name" is a mandatory, required field.  This means that you have some rows of data in your InstallerEvidence template file where the Display Name column has a blank value, and therefore cannot be imported into FlexNet Manager.

Hi,

We have no blanks in our spreadsheet - is there a required format for this column?

Thanks

Stephen

Can you provide a screenshot of the first several rows of your InstallerEvidence spreadsheet?

@Smitty987 

Just tried to load data as per your screen shot snippet which worked for me:

Capture.PNG

Please feel free to ping me personally if you want to receive a copy of the CSV files I used to import the one-off upload.

Thanks,

@Smitty987 - You likely have some blank rows of data at the end of your spreadsheet.  Open it in Excel and then press CTRL-END.  This will navigate to the last cell in the last row of your spreadsheet.  This will show if you have blank rows at the end that need to be deleted.

You can also enable filtering in your spreadsheet.  In the menu, navigate to Data-->Filter.  Each column header will now have a drop-down arrow.  Click on the arrow for your DIsplay Name column, which will show all of the unique values in the spreadsheet.  If you scroll to the bottom of this list, look for a selection of "(blanks)".  If you select this, it will show the rows in your spreadsheet where the Display Name is blank.