cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shuduguru
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Please see below calendar for SKU-PURL-Bundle Releases. Each month,  Content team works to incorporate new SKUs (Stock Keeping Units that identify specific software) and update the PURLs (Product Use Rights Library) that are needed as they affect license definitions, logic and coverage, and thus, your ultimate license position.

SKU/PURL/Bundle Release dates - 2020

Month Email to On-prem Customers and loaded to Servers (Customers can download) SKU Release Date (Automated download for On-cloud customers from Servers)
January Friday, 24th January 2020 Monday, 27th January 2020
February Friday, 28th February 2020 Monday, 2nd March 2020
March Friday, 27th March 2020 Monday, 30th March 2020
April Friday, 1st May 2020 Monday, 4th May 2020
May Friday, 29th May 2020 Monday, 1st June 2020
June Friday, 26th June 2020 Monday, 29th June 2020
July Friday, 24th July 2020 Monday, 27th July 2020
August Friday, 28th August 2020 Monday, 31st August 2020
September Friday, 25th September 2020 Monday, 28th September 2020
October Friday, 30th October 2020 Monday, 02nd November 2020
November Friday, 27th November 2020 Monday, 30th November 2020
December Thursday, 24th December 2020 Monday, 28th December 2020
(8) Comments
shuduguru
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi,

To incorporate few customer tickets as part of February SKU-PURL release, the February SKU-PURL release is going to postpone a week from Thursday, 20th Feb 2020 to Friday, 28th February 2020.  

Edited the release dates for February in the above table accordingly. 

Thanks, 
Srivatsa HS

shuduguru
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

To incorporate changes on Microsoft Visio Project , SKU-PURL release for the month of April 2020 has been postponed for a week.  New release dates has updated in above table. 

jiwaniec
By
Level 5

For the life of me I can not recall how I was able to set my notifications so I receive an email when the ARL/PURL update is about to be released. Can someone please refresh my memory on where that is set?

Thanks!

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Good question! You'll want to go here: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager/ct-p/FlexNetManagerSuite

Once there, click on "subscribe" - located in the upper right-hand corner under the blue banner. Select "subscribe". Let me know if you need more details! 

RamyaJagadeesh
By Level 8 Flexeran
Level 8 Flexeran

SKU, PURL and Bundles release has been preponed from its original schedule for October. A new build will be available on 23rd October 2020.  

Steffen
By
Level 6

Hi,

I', a bit confused with the PURL-Desktop.cab Versions I can download from the License Center: the current one is listed as 

Desktop Product Use Rights Library v472

but it imports as Version: 467 - the datestamp of the sql inside PURL-Dektop.cab is of 24 November!

Are the download links on your license center correct?

is there a differend download link available?

thanks

Steffen

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Is there a 2021 release dates blog entry as well?

RamyaJagadeesh
By Level 8 Flexeran
Level 8 Flexeran

Hi @mfranz , 

That is a perfect timing. I was planning to post the calendar by this weekend and you just asked the same. So, here it is - https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Content-Blog/FlexNet-Manager-Platform-Suite-SKU-PURL-amp-Bundle-release/ba-p/177441#M210

Thanks,
Ramya