The Application Recognition Library (ARL), as used by FlexNet Manager, has been updated. The updated version for the ARL is #2506.
The Service Life Data Pack has been updated to version #355.
What's new in this release
Changes to note:
- Oracle LMS scripts have been updated for Fixing an error that prevented the inventory agent returning correct data about the Real Application Clusters option for Oracle Database.
Installer evidence from all versions of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services application have been reviewed and the ambiguous evidence between SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Management Studio have been fixed.
Count of new applications added:
|Publisher||Number of Applications|
|The OpenCSW Project||60|
|JDA Software Group||37|
Current Library Totals:
- Number of applications in ARL: 298,343 across 17,901 publishers.
- Number of evidence recognition rules: 1,020,678
- Installer evidence rules: 668,997
- File evidence rules: 350,028
- WMI evidence rules: 1,293
- Application suite evidence rules: 360
- Number of commercial applications with service life dates: 53,309
Details of changes in the ARL
You can inspect changes made in this ARL release as per the following links:
- List of new applications added: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=NewApplicationsARL250...
- List of new versions of applications added: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=NewVersionsARL2506
- List of new publishers added: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=NewPublishersARL2506
- List of applications updated in the release: https://flexera-esd.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/WebContent?fileID=UpdatedApplicationsAR...
Updating library data
FlexNet Manager Cloud: These updates are expected to be installed prior to Monday, April 06, 2020.
FlexNet Manager On-premises: This library release will be applied to your FlexNet Manager according to schedule settings and processes configured for your instance. If your environment requires to you manually download and update library data, see the following article for guidance: Downloading the FlexNet Manager Suite Content libraries manually.
You can inspect the versions of currently installed libraries using the system Menu > System Health > System Health Dashboard menu option in FlexNet Manager.
Upcoming ARL and Service Life Data Pack updates: We nominally expect the next ARL and Service Life Data Pack updates to be published on or around Thursday, April 09, 2020.
Reporting issues with ARL and SLDP updates
Should you have any issues related to FlexNet Manager library data, please submit a case by logging in to the Flexera Community and then select the Get Support > Open new case menu option.
We are interested in feedback on these announcements. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvements, please comment below.
We trust that you will find this update helpful and look forward to continually improving your application recognition results.
Flexera Content Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.