- Location: C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Reader
Readers are located on the batch server component. Depending on the inventory source, it will depend on what variant this will run.
Compliance "Readers" collect data that has been uploaded to the central Application Server and write it into Staging Tables within the Operations Databases.
For devices coming from our Agent, this will take the data from the IM (Inventory Manager) tables and put them into the Imported Tables on the Compliance.
- IM is also known as FNMPIM or FNMSInventory
- Imported Tables are tables within the compliance DB with the prefix "imported" in fronts such as ImportedUser or ImportedComputer.
- Location: C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Writer
Compliance "Writers" take the data from the Staging Tables, normalizing it where required, and write the results into the Operational Tables in the Compliance Database. They perform recognition of newly-inventoried evidence against the ARL (Application Recognition Library) and evaluate any pending automated purchase processing. After that, they recalculate license consumption (or 'reconciliation') using the most recently updated data.
- Location: C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\ImportProcedures\Inventory\Matcher
During the Writer Process, these match computer records from the staging (imported)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.