Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeromeB
Level 2

Strange error code with flexnet_client-xt-c-i86_windows-2022.09.0 0x74100008

Jump to solution

Hello,

we just tryed to migrate our code that was running on flexnet_client-xt-c-i86_windows-2021.05.0 to the latest client flexnet_client-xt-c-i86_windows-2022.09.0

compile runs well, but on execution, i got a strange error code when calling this function :

FlcProcessCapabilityResponseData(licensing, &capabilityResponse, response, responseSize, error)

function return false, and returned error code is this one :

0x74100008

problem : i don't see it in the various include files provided with the client, and so, i have no clue of its meaning

even more, this error code is not translated by the call to FlcGetLastErrorStatusCollection

anyone knows the underlying problem (and eventually, how to fix it) ?

many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @jeromeB ,

One possibility could be a mismatch between the DLL and linked static library.  Were both updated?  Please submit a support ticket so someone can work with you directly on your issue.

Thanks,

Jim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @jeromeB ,

One possibility could be a mismatch between the DLL and linked static library.  Were both updated?  Please submit a support ticket so someone can work with you directly on your issue.

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos

Many thanks, we updated the lib for compilation but forgot to update the dlls on execution.

it was the root cause, all runs fine now

0 Kudos