cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tim_sexton
Level 2

Internal error: Error Type = 5, please contact Flexera support.

I suddenly started getting the following error in my application when calling:

ILicensing.LincenseManager.GetFeatureCollection(LicenseSourceOption.TrustedStorage);

Name Value Type

Message"Internal error: Error Type = 5, please contact Flexera support."string

Name Value Type

â–¶Assembly{FlxClientCommon, Version=2019.4.0.6634, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=bd2a668b6e12bf71}System.Reflection.Assembly

This just randomly started happening with no changes to trusted storage or to the code.  Any suggestions on what may be causing it?  This also explains why some of our users suddenly loose their licenses.

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
tphamda
Revenera
Revenera

Apologies for the late reply, but I just got a chance to look at this, and a common culprit for this error is using the wrong version of FlxCore.dll or FlxCore64.dll in your build. If you are using Visual Studio, please go to the debug or release folder where you build your solution to and locate the FlxCore file. Go ahead and delete this file.  As this file gets created via a post build event, the file will not get cleaned up during a rebuild. Once you have deleted this file, go ahead and rebuild the solution and check to see if the correct FlxCore file is saved in that folder.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, go ahead and open a new support case with us for further assistance.

0 Kudos

Yes - I have already made that determination.

Thank you,

Tim Sexton
*Product Manager*
*Geograph Technologies LLC*
p: (800) 674-4803 x707 w: www.geograph.tech

0 Kudos
nikkial
Level 2

An internal server error is an error on the web server you're trying to access. That server is misconfigured in some way that prevents it from responding properly to what you're asking it to do.

mcdonalds survey code  Internal error: Error Type = 5,

0 Kudos