cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikolay_piskun
Level 3

Flexnet Embedded local server don't return licenses.

Jump to solution

I have a problem with returning licenses from local server. Originally it started with 100 licenses and our software checkout out  licenses when in use and return them at the end. They also supposed to expire if software crashes. And most of the time its working fine, But in one case, the licenses are stuck at the server forever.  How this can be is possible? Reload a new license won't solve problem. 

Thanks

Nikolay 

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
ekose1
Revenera
Revenera

Hello Nikolay, 

We would need further infomation from you in order to be able to reproduce your problem in house. Please can you open a Support case for this issue providing as much detail as possible (including reproduction steps if possible) and my support colleagues should be able to help you further with this issue.

Kind regards, 
Erce 'Urge' Kose
Solution Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @nikolay_piskun  ,

I suppose you are using FlexNet Publisher and not FlexNet Embedded . Kindly confirm.

When you say the license is stuck , do you mean you are getting errors while checkin or checkin out the license. If yes , Please let us know the error that we could help you with.

0 Kudos
nikolay_piskun
Level 3

No, I am using Flexnet Embedded. 

0 Kudos
ekose1
Revenera
Revenera

Hello Nikolay, 

We would need further infomation from you in order to be able to reproduce your problem in house. Please can you open a Support case for this issue providing as much detail as possible (including reproduction steps if possible) and my support colleagues should be able to help you further with this issue.

Kind regards, 
Erce 'Urge' Kose
Solution Engineer

0 Kudos