cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neildavidson
Level 6

Version 4 of the SDK

Does anybody know when version 4 of the SDK will be released, and if it will fix the problems people seem to be having with the update manager? We're currently using version version 2.x of the agent and are unwilling to upgrade unless we can not install the manager, and not register with it if it is already installed.

- Neil
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
KellyF
Level 9

Neil,

I can say really soon now, and to my knowledge there is one which will not install the Update Manager.

Kelly

neildavidson wrote:
Does anybody know when version 4 of the SDK will be released, and if it will fix the problems people seem to be having with the update manager? We're currently using version version 2.x of the agent and are unwilling to upgrade unless we can not install the manager, and not register with it if it is already installed.

- Neil
0 Kudos
neildavidson
Level 6

Thanks Kelly. As well as not installing the update manager, do you know if it will have the option of not registering the product with the update manager? From browsing the forums, one problem seems to be when the update is installed by another application.

- Neil
0 Kudos
KellyF
Level 9

Ahh... caught on the one piece I was silent about. 🙂 At this time I don't know the answer to that, so I'll have to research it a bit before I can comment.

KellyF
0 Kudos