cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NealC804
Level 8

Version 4 Released?

It looks like Version 4 is now released/available from our manager site. The funny thing, the release date shows 11/17/2004 but today is the first time I've seen it available!
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
NealC804
Level 8

Well, another Q/A issue. It says v4, I downloaded and installed, and the docs say 3.1! So I guess it was a hoax!
0 Kudos
CChong
Level 11 Flexeran
Level 11 Flexeran

We released the 4.0 On Site on 11/17 which is almost identical to 4.0 Macrovision hosted.

We had to do some additional load testing of the new features because we expect to see increased usage on the site.
0 Kudos
NealC804
Level 8

Okay, makes sense, however, when I log in to the new manager, it says the latest SDK is version 4, so I clicked to download and it was 3.1. It showed 3.1 up until this past weekends update. If the SDK is not available for us hosted customers, I'd suggest not showing version 4 as the available SDK, because it's not available for download, or is it? If not, when can we expect it?
0 Kudos
NealC804
Level 8

Okay, no response, let me try again:

1) I login to my InstallShield hosting update service web site.
2) I see that the latest SDK shows Version 4, released in November
3) I want to update to version 4 since it shows available on my InstallShield Hosted Service
4) It's NOT version 4!

So please, tell me why version 4 IS showing and WHEN I can download the latest SDK as described on the developer tools section of the site? If v4 is not available, then please change the text so I know when it IS available so I can get it and update my installations.

Thank you.
0 Kudos