cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adir_a
Level 3

can't find jenkins plugin for FNCI FlexNet Code Insight Scan

Hi All,

where is the downloads ? the main page after login doesn't have it.

I am trying to follow the instructions from community site (after login)

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Flexera-Software-Community/ct-p/Flexera_Software_Community

can you please help ? 

BR,

Adir Atias.

0 Kudos
(4) Replies
cvirata
Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin

Hi @adir_a, There are two places where you can access the FNCI downloads. One option is to go to the top navigation bar and click Other Resources -> Product and License Center. The other option is from withing the FlexNet Code Insight product page, on the sidebar menu you can see the Download Products and Licenses link. See attached image. Note, in order for this to work, your login should be associated with an account that has an active maintenance for the FNCI product. Hope that helps, Christine
0 Kudos

Hi @cvirata,

Thanks for you fast response. 

Unfortunately, I don't have the same menu as you described.

under "Other resources" I don't have  "Product and License center " option

please see the attached snapshot.

what I'm doing wrong ? Do I need to upgrade my user ? since i see that the menu is not the same for all users.

BR,

Adir Atias.

0 Kudos

Hi @cvirata ,

regarding the second option,

withing the FlexNet Code Insight product page I don't have the downloads menu  as well.

please see the attached snapshot.

what should I do ? 

BR,

Adir Atias.

0 Kudos
cvirata
Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin

Hi Adir,

I took a look at our system and it looks like when you registered for the community you might not have provided your company's account id, which would give you access to download links and case management portal. If you could email support@flexera.com directly, they can help validate your account information and hopefully get your sorted.

Hope that helps,

Christine

0 Kudos