cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrousseau1
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

Windows Server, when combined with CIS (Core Infrastructure Server) can be a nightmare when it comes to determine a license position for a true up. This is so complex, that many companies give up and adopt a simple approach: License All ESX servers with Core Infrastructure DataCenter.

This choice can cost you extra millions, versus what Flexera ITAM / FlexNet Manager can provide you, with the combination of the Windows Server Optimization Reports and the new Intelligent License Restriction feature.

Join us on Thursday January 12th 10:00 AM US Central time for this one hour recorded session that will show you how to establish an optimal license position for Windows Server / CIS in a complex situation: massive virtualization, mix of Windows Server and CIS and presence of legacy licenses (not maintained with Software Assurance) for Windows Server. Millions saved in one hour!

Please register here to receive the webinar connection details!

Also, you can Vote now for prioritizing your preferred topics. The 15 delivered topics have their link to recordings in the survey!

More information on best practices in the SAM Best Practice Hub.

Talk to you soon!

Nicolas

Nicolas Rousseau
Principal Product Manager
Flexera ITAM

(6) Comments
dmathias
By
Level 7

Hiya,

The bit of script under the right-hand pane "JOIN US FOR THE NEXT SESSION" never resolves in our instance of MS Edge; so we can't register.  Is anyone else having issues?

Thanks,

David
NTT DATA Services

dmathias
By
Level 7

Yeah, it's Edge.  No issues on Chrome.  Just leaving this note for anyone else with similar issues.

David

nrousseau1
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

Hello @dmathias , does this work with the explicit url? https://info.flexera.com/ITAM-WBNR-SAM-Best-Practices

Best regards,

Nicolas

dmathias
By
Level 7

Hi @nrousseau1 , the registration is closed, of course, so that applet or piece of code is no longer available to check.  In this case, I had the option to use Chrome as an alternative to our standard browser, so no problem.

Best, David

NTT DATA Services

andrew_kwan
By
Level 2

Hi Nicolas,

I have attended the webinar and I’m wondering if there would be a download link for the reports you used in the webinar so I can test it out in our FNMS, and for the script you used for the Business Adaptor Studio?

Thanks,
Andrew

cedric_langer
By
Level 2

Dear @nrousseau1, could you please publish the recording of this session? Thanks in advance for your help & best wishes for 2023, Cédric