cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  1. Sign in to the Flexera Community (if you have not already done this)
  2. Click on "Other Resources" and select "Product and License Center"
    (Don't see this option? Read Connecting your Community Account to your Organization ) 
  3. Click "Let's Go" for the Download Center that has your product(s). If this is your first time accessing the product and you are not the main account contact,  you will be directed to a screen to submit a request for access. 
  4. Click the product name in the "Your Downloads" section
  5. Click the file link name and follow the steps to initiate the download

Download ProductsDownload Products

Related Articles:

Was this article helpful? Yes No
0% helpful (0/1)
Comments
bvoss_689
By
Level 2

What a screwed up mess! This thing is taking me around in circles. There is no "Your Downloads" section presented that has download links. What do I have to do to download an update under my subscription?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@bvoss_689  My apologies about the issues. I'll private message you to troubleshoot in greater detail. 

krmitinc
By
Level 2

When I click on Let's go, if see an error URL and then I'm redirected back to the Product and License Page.

ajunker
By
Level 2

I have the same prob as bvoss - so bad...

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@ajunker I've asked our Flexera Software support to help troubleshoot the issue with you. 

nasirqudsi
By
Level 2

Hello, I am having issues not able to connect to https://managesoft.com to auto download the recognition libraries. The issue started on 4/3/2020. This is what we have been using to connect and download these libraries:

From: AWS FNMS Prod App Server To: 162.244.223.33 Port: 443 Direction: One Way Protocol: TCP

We are investigating at our end for any firewall restrictions but did anything changed with the above URL or IP address?

Thanks

Flex-Jeremy
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

Hi @nasirqudsi 
We have made some network changes, and as a result, the IP address for the www.managesoft.com endpoint has changed. You can find more information about that in the blog post linked below:

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Content-Release/www-managesoft-com-IP-Address-changes-FNMS-OnPrem-Customers/ba-p/141269

PCAEDDCEVIGO
By
Level 2
File could not be created on specified path.

Version history
Last update:
‎May 13, 2020 02:16 PM
Updated by: