cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To access the Product and License Center:

1. Sign in to the Flexera Community (if you have not already done this)  https://community.flexera.com/t5/Flexera-Community/ct-p/Flexera_Community
  2. Click on "More or Product Access" and select "Product and License Center"
    PLC.PNG

3. From there, find your which column your product is listed and select the “LET'S GO” option.
  4. If this is your first time accessing the product and you are not main account contact,  you will be directed to a screen to submit a request for access. The staff member who received the order confirmation will receive an email with the request and will need to approve your request. 

Related Articles:

Was this article helpful? Yes No
25% helpful (1/4)
Comments
b2prosol
By
Level 2

When i click on "Other Resources", the "Product and License Center" item is not there.  How do I access the product download page?

hmodawel
By
Level 2

+1

keithpjolley
By
Level 2
+1
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Hello @hmodawel and @keithpjolley  - 

Thank you for your patience with access to the Product and License Center (PLC) - I can help you gain access. To do this step, I'll need to associate you with your company - can you send me your full company name via private message?

Best,
Katie

wawat68
By
Level 3

When i click on "Other Resources", the "Product and License Center" item is not there.  How do I access the product download page?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Hello @wawat68  - thank you for contacting us. I've associated your account with your company record. If you sign back in, you will see the necessary information. Thank you for your patience!

froefra
By
Level 2

Hi KPBussey,

i have the identical problem as b2prosol.

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@froefra  I've associated your account with your company record. If you sign back in, you will see the necessary information. Thank you for your patience!

scotbeery
By
Level 2

I cannot get logged into the product download and license site for InstallShield Lite.  I just purchased this software online and I've got a login.  I'm able to login to the flexera site, just not the downloads.  I've tried changing my password and nothing seems to work.     

winvarma
By
Level 10

Hi Kelly,

Good to see that you are helping with the required guidelines to explore the different option from the community portal.

Appreciate all the initiatives to make the community more end user friendly.

ChristianBertl
By
Level 2
+1
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@ChristianBertl  - can you sign back in? You should now have access.

@winvarma  Thanks! We aim to keep adding help language to smooth the process.

@scotbeery - I've assed our Flexera Software team to help you troubleshoot.

Have a great day, all!

rmanjr
By
Level 2

Hello, I don't think when I registered my account was linked to my organization account.

Thanks,

TonyGarcia
By
Level 2

Products and License Center is not a choice under "Other Resources"

Thanks,

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@rmanjr  - I've updated your account - please sign back in to gain access.

@TonyGarcia  - I see our Support Team is working with you on troubleshooting this issue. Thank you for reaching out! 

wawat68
By
Level 3

ok thanks

rmanjr
By
Level 2

Thanks for the help to you all.

antonioattadia
By
Level 2

In my registration to the community I specified the AccountID and the Product ID, but when I click on "Other Resources", the "Product and License Center" item is not there.  

jeffrey_weidle
By
Level 4

My license is listed in the "List Licenses" area  the "List Entitlements" area but when downloaded it's not correct. The license file doesn't include the updated numbers. The numbers do show correctly in the "License Entitlements" area but when you click on the hyperlink for the license which opens up to show you the "Entitlement Details" the "Entitlement ID" doesn't match the one sent on the order email sent to us.

jfarino
By
Level 2
@KPBussey I just purchased InstallShield, created a community account from the confirmation email that was sent, and I can log into the Community just fine. I can see my product under Registered Products, but when I go to the Product and License center to download, I get an error that my username/password is incorrect and it won't let me log in. I checked the Product and License Center Administration in the Community and I have both Admin and Download privileges. Am I missing something? Do I have to create a separate account for the Product and License Center?
suzanne_carney
By
Level 2

the fact that there is pages of user feedback on this page about trying to find their product download and the "How To" instructions do not result in getting the software download we are entitled to under our maintenane agreement probably means these instructions are terrible and you should make accessing the product down loads more straight forward.

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Hi @suzanne_carney Thank you. Admittedly I wondered if keeping this thread open would create a negative perception, but determined it was best to leave open to help those who need it.  By virtue of this approach, customer questions on this topic are localized to this thread. 

We designed our community and product downloads to ensure security, the privacy of customer company data, and to allow for management of license use. These precautionary measures do add a few steps to getting the product. We will want to maintain these standards and find ways to make the process cleaner and clearer. I'll take the feedback and recommendations to our products and engineering teams to see what options we have. I'll also revisit our instructions to see where we can better explain the journey. 

Would you be willing to review what I craft? My goal is clarity so I would love to get customer input. 

Again, thank you - we will work to make this better. 

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@suzanne_carney  I've added several knowledge base articles and linked them together to better explain our product download access and approval process. If you have time and interest, I'd love your thoughts! 

DHauca9
By
Level 2

On all Browsers (IE,Chrome Edge,Edge Chromium) and multiple devices on multiple networks after login when I do the Let Go to get at the License center I get a ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. Have had nothing but issues with this website 

sonja_voordijk
By
Level 2

I have the same issue as @DHauca9 

SteveCrow007
By
Level 3

I have the same issue as everybody else, I cannot access the downloads. I need to ge hold of an updated FlexNet Publisher 11.16.2

Can this be arranged?

@KPBussey 

Cheers

Steve

KendraF
By
Level 4

I too have the same issue, i cannot access the downloads.  Could you fix mine as well? @KPBussey 

V/r,

Kendra

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@KendraF - I can't see anything obviously wrong with your account that would stop you from accessing downloads. What kind of problem are you having?

ReshmaB
By
Level 6

@ChrisG,@KPBussey  can you please allow me to access the product and license center 

Version history
Last update:
‎Feb 11, 2022 12:03 AM
Updated by: