cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

We’re happy to report Flexera Data Platform is now available via the ServiceNow Certified App store. Now you can export ServiceNow’s discovery data for workstations, servers, network gear and software to the Flexera Data Platform to be normalized, and then to import the normalized data into ServiceNow. The ServiceNow ScopedApp can also import other discovery sources that have been normalized by Data Platform such as SCCM.

Learn more on the App Store and in the Integration Guide. Be sure to let our community know how you’ve used this, and any lessons learned you have. We are excited about this, and think you will be, too. 

Questions about the ServiceNow App Certification process?

(6) Comments
antti_viita
By
Level 2

Hello

Link to the integration guide doesn't work.

BR

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@antti_viita Yikes! That's no good - I've updated the link so that it works (it will download the Integration Guide.) Thanks for letting me know! 

goody612
By
Level 8

Is there any information available for connecting to an On-Prem version of ServiceNow?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

@goody612  thanks for your patience. I spoke with our engineering team and they confirmed on-prem ServiceNow has not been tested/certified.  

henry_pech
By
Level 2

Hi KPBussey,

Currently we are in ServiceNow Mardrid and are using ServiceNow SAM Pro with Data Platform Normalize version 4.5.4. How can we safely migrate to ServiceNow ScopeApp? Please provide detailed instructions.

Regards,

Henry Pech

dsood
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Henry

We currently do not have a certified migration path from 4.5.4 to scoped app. I can setup a call with you to discuss in more detail, if that helps. Please let me know.

Thanks
Deepa