*This script needs to be run in the Flexera integration application scope.
1. Navigate to "Flexera Integration", and underneath "Advanced", you should be able to see "Fix Scripts". Please click on "Fix Scripts".
2. You will then see "Execute Clean-up". Please click this. After doing so, you should find yourself of the 'Execute Clean-up' page:
3. Please uncomment the last three lines.
4. Please click "Update", located in the top right-hand corner:
5. Once you have done this, you may be taken back to the 'Fix Scripts' page, so please just click on "Execute Clean-up" again. Once you are there, please click "Run Fix Script".
6. A pop-up prompt should appear, asking if you would like to "Proceed" or "Proceed in Background". You can select whichever one that you would like to.
7. Please navigate to "Application Logs". (*Note: You can also search for this in the search bar within ServiceNow). Then, please click "Last 2 hours".
8. You should then be able to see a log for the Flexera Clean-up script, and it will indicate if it has finished/completed running.
9. Please comment the lines back from step 3.
10. Finally, please check that the "x_fls_flexera_fnms.cleanup_in_progress" value is set to "0". You can do this by navigating to the "Application Properties" page, and you should see "x_fls_flexera_fnms.cleanup_in_progress".
Please find below was to check if the Clean-up script completed successfully:
1. Please navigate to "Scripted REST API". (*Please note that this should be under "Flexera Integration".)
2. Then, please click on "Flexera Integration".
3. Once you have done that, you should then be able to see "Related Links", and underneath that, please click "Explore REST API". This should then take you to the REST API Explorer.
4. From here, please click on the highlighted links, then click on "Send" at the bottom of each:
5. After clicking "Send", please scroll down, and the "Response Body" must return "true". If an error is presented to you, please contact our Support Team, and we would be more than happy to help.